Amazing Banana Ice Cream
Monday is always seems a bit rough day for us. Especially after a very relaxing weekend. That’s why today we decided that a few scoops of an amazing homemade banana ice cream will cheer us up. For us, creamy and luscious homemade ice cream is certainly the best way to feel better immediately. This particular recipe consists of only 4 ingredients and takes 15 minutes of active time to prepare. You’ll love its decadent taste and delicate texture.
The best way to serve this ice cream is to scoop it into a waffle cone. Now the best part, sprinkle your ice cream cone with crispearls or chopped nuts and enjoy this amazingly simple homemade treat.
NOTE: This 4 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream is a great last-minute dinner party dessert.
- ripe bananas - 5, medium size
- heavy cream - 16 oz
- powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
- pure vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- In a food processor pure bananas until smooth.
- Whip the heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract until soft peaks.
- Combine the whipped cream and banana pure, mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Put the ice cream into a food container, cover with a lid and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.