Super Simple Arugula-Burrata Salad
If you like mozzarella cheese, then you will definitely love burrata, which is creamier and even tastier counterpart of mozzarella. Try to pick the best tomatoes you can find, and I guarantee your salad will be amazingly flavorful. I highly recommend to visit your local farmers market to buy all the ingredients, I am sure you will find some hidden gems there. The secret of good food it’s just simple but very fresh ingredients!
- arugula - 4 cups
- big organic heirloom tomatoes - 2, sliced
- burrata cheese - 16 oz
- extra virgin olive oil - 2 oz + more for garnish
- balsamic vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- salt - to taste
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- toasted baguette - 6-8 slices
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the arugula and tomatoes with balsamic dressing.
- Arrange dressed salad on a plate and top with burrata. Cut into burrata, allowing cheese to coat the arugula and drizzle with olive oil. Season with freshly ground pepper. Serve right away.