Adding ginger beer to a cocktail instantly adds a spicy kick and makes it super refreshing. We decided to go a little further and mix it with freshly squeezed orange juice and top with tangy ginger candies. Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do. Happy Friday everyone! Don’t forget to treat yourself with a nice drink because you deserved it.
P.S. One more delicious cocktail to start your weekend on a good note: Flirtini Cocktail.
- 2 oz Rum
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- 3 oz Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- ginger candies, orange zest, sage leaves for garnish
- Place a few ice cubes in a glass and add the rum.
- Top with the ginger beer, and carefully stir with a spoon.
- Garnish with ginger candies, orange zest, and sage leaves.