Healthy Avocado Toast for Quick Breakfast
Quick and healthy breakfasts are so in trend right now. No wonder! They taste great and don’t require much time or cooking skills. This recipe my version of Healthy Avocado Toast. Love to have it after my morning workout. Hope you’ll enjoy it as well! You might also like my Savory Oatmeal and Sakshuka. Stay fit and healthy =)
P.S. Would love to hear about your favorite pre- or post workout meals!
- rye bread - 2 slices
- ripe avocado - 1
- radishes - 2, thinly sliced
- hard boiled egg - 1, sliced
- anchovy fillets - 6-8
- micro greens - small bunch
- freshly ground black pepper - optional
- Toast the bread sliced and spread each with 1/2 of avocado ( sliced or mushed)
- Place the radish slices, sliced egg, anchovy filled, and micro greens onto avocado toast. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately.