Rainbow Greek Salad
- extra virgin olive oil - 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon
- red wine vinegar - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- kosher salt - to taste
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- small heirloom tomatoes - 3, thinly sliced
- pitted kalamata olives - 1/2 cup
- cucumber - 1, peeled and sliced
- small red onion - 1/2, thinly sliced
- feta cheese - 1/2 cup, crumbled
- croutons or pita cheeps - 1 1/2 cup
- fresh dill - 2 tablespoons, chopped
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a larger bowl combine tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion. Toss with the vinaigrette.
- Arrange the salad on a platter and top with croutons or pita chips, olives, crumbled feta and dill.
You May Also Like
Roasted beets may not seem the obvious ingredient choice for a sandwich, but it's definitely a ...
The grilling season is around the corner, and that means it's time to find a new potato salad ...
Here is a twist on a classic garden salad with golden-brown potatoes, roasted bell pepper, crunchy ...
Here on Viva La Food, we don't have many salad recipes, but we're about to change that. Today we ...
Delicious and healthy roasted cauliflower salad with shaved fennel and pomegr...
If you like mozzarella cheese, then you will definitely love burrata, which is creamier and even ...