Raspberry Sparkling Cocktail
Don’t know which drink to serve on your Oscar party, or any party? Then this delicious Raspberry Sparkling Cocktail is exactly what you need. It’s incredibly festive and perfect for any occasion!
Feel free to use any sparkling wine you like, Champagne, Prosecco, or Cava will be great as long as it’s Brut and has lots of bubbles 🙂 Just don’t forget to chill it before the party!
TIP: Make the raspberry sauce in advance and refrigerate until needed.
- raspberries - 1 cup
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- orange zest - 2-3 inch strip
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- sparkling wine - 1 bottle
- fresh mint for serving
- Combine the raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, and orange zest in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Puree the sauce in a blender and strain it through a fine sieve.
- Refrigerate the sauce until needed.
- In a champagne glass place one tablespoon of sauce and pour in the sparkling wine. Gently stir with the bartender spoon and top with fresh mint.