Sex and the City Flirtini Cocktail
If you love good old Sex and the City as I do, you probably watched the Season 3 finale “Cock a Doodle Do!”(one of my favorite episodes by the way). Remember they had an amazing rooftop party at the end of the episode? That was the time they’ve introduced us to this incredible Flirting cocktail – Vodka + Champagne + Pineapple juice.
Very elegant and simple, just perfect for my taste. Personally I think this cocktail was terribly underestimated. Honestly, I don’t know why Carrie and the girls didn’t switch from drinking Cosmopolitan to this refreshing drink. I would trade for sure! I think you should give it a shot as well. Especially with the holiday season coming. I’m planning to serve it on my New Year party. Also, I’ve decided to use Citrus vodka to make the taste crispier, but you can use any vodka you have.
Little tip: Make this cocktail with fresh pineapple juice if you can, the taste will be unforgettable!
- Citrus Vodka - 1 oz.
- Champagne - 2 oz.
- pineapple juice - 2 oz, preferably fresh
- Maraschino cherry - 1, for garnish
- pineapple - 1 wedge, for garnish
- Put 2 Martini glasses in the freezer for 5 mins to chill.
- Pour the vodka, and pineapple juice into an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with the champagne and cherry. Enjoy!