Spiced Hot Cider
There is nothing like hot, spiced, alcohol Apple Cider to break the ice on your holiday party. It makes you feel warm, happy and relaxed. This alcohol apple cider is one of my favorite winter drinks, and I will definitely serve it to my friends. Try it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love this delicious drink!
- apple cider - 6 cups
- orange - 2-3 slices
- apple - 4-6 slices
- freshly grated nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon
- cinnamon - 3 sticks
- anise - 3 stars
- whole clove - 3-4
- rum - 1 cup or to taste
- honey - optional
- In a medium saucepan mix cider and all the spices, heat all to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat; simmer uncovered 8 minutes.
- Add rum, apple, orange slices and honey (optional), cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve while still hot.