Spicy Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Found this wonderful soup recipe in Every day with Rachael Ray magazine. If you haven’t tried it yet, now is the time!
- boneless chicken breast - 12 oz
- chicken broth - 6 cups
- red curry paste - 2 teaspoons
- low sodium soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- rice noodles - 5 oz
- red bell pepper - 1, thinly sliced
- scallions - 1, sliced
- cilantro - 1 bunch
- lime - 1
- In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken breast and broth to a boil.
- Lower the heat; cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the chicken; let cool. Shred the meat, reserve.
- Whisk the curry paste, into the broth, add soy sauce and return to a simmer over the medium-high heat.
- Add the noodles and bell pepper and cook until noodles are just tender, about 3 min. Stir in the chicken.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with the scallions and cilantro leaves. Serve with the lime wedges.