Spicy Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Found this wonderful soup recipe in Every day with Rachael Ray magazine. If you haven’t tried it yet, now is the time!
Please follow and like us:
- boneless chicken breast - 12 oz
- chicken broth - 6 cups
- red curry paste - 2 teaspoons
- low sodium soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- rice noodles - 5 oz
- red bell pepper - 1, thinly sliced
- scallions - 1, sliced
- cilantro - 1 bunch
- lime - 1
- In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken breast and broth to a boil.
- Lower the heat; cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the chicken; let cool. Shred the meat, reserve.
- Whisk the curry paste, into the broth, add soy sauce and return to a simmer over the medium-high heat.
- Add the noodles and bell pepper and cook until noodles are just tender, about 3 min. Stir in the chicken.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with the scallions and cilantro leaves. Serve with the lime wedges.